This Week Gordon Ramsay is in the news when he declared his children won't inherit the majority of his multi-million-pound fortune.
There are plenty of stars who won't leave their whole fortune to their Kids. We in urceleb.com only provide you the details of the to 10 celebrities.
10 Celebrities who WON'T leave a whole fortune to their kids.
1. Bill Gates - Microsoft billionaire Bill Gates will give his kids a good education to make their own money
2. Sir Elton John - Sir Elton John said too much money could ruin young lives
3. Simon Cowell - Simon Cowell wants to leave his cash to charity
4. Nigella Lawson - Nigella wants her kids to support themselves
5. Sir Lenny Henry - Sir Lenny says it's probably right to not leave huge fortunes to kids.
6. Davina McCall - Davina joked she's spending all her money.
7. Gene Simmons - Gene wants his kids to work hard and earn their own fortunes
8. Jackie Chan -
9. George Lucas
10. Gordon Ramsay
A promising young footballer, the Michelin-starred chef only entered the catering industry when injury forced him to abandon a sporting career. Known for his strong language and no-nonsense attitude, he has presented numerous cookery programmes in the UK and US.