Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Akhilesh Yadav removed from the Party
Today at 6:30 pm it was announced by Mulayam Singh (Samajwadi Party chief) that they have expelled Akhilesh Yadav and Gopal Yadav for 6 years from the Party. It was really shocking news for the party members in Uttar Pradesh. As per Experts, It would be a wrong move by Mulayam Singh. Which might destroy the Samajwadi Party because the party is divided in two group.
What will be the Future of Akhilesh Yadav
- Akhilesh Yadav will still be the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh if he shows the majority of seats.
- If Akhilesh Yadav don't get the Majority of seats from his party. Then he might have to get the support from congress and others party.
- On the other end, Mulayam Singh Yadav will also try to get the Majority to make his own new Chief Minister from his Party.
- Akhilesh might try to get the Symbol back of "Cycle" back after showing the majority.
- As per the sources, Akhilesh has another option of taking the symbol of Samajwadi Janata Party (Rashtriya). Founded by Chandra Shekhar, 8th Prime Minister of India. As today only he had met with Kamal Morarka who has this Samajwadi Janata Party (Rashtriya) registered under his name.