First Indian to Score 300 on his maiden century in Tests
Nair became the first Indian batsman to convert a maiden Test hundred into a triple-hundred. Nair's 303* is the highest score by an Asian batsman as a maiden Test century. Karun Nair joined Virender Sehwag to score a 300 runs as an Indian in Tests. It was all done on the 5th Test match between India Vs England on 19th December.
Highlights of the day
1. Highest Test score by India.
2. Highest Total Versus England in Test.
3. Nair is the Second Indian to score a 300 in Tests.
4. Nair became First Indian to convert a maiden Century into a 300.
5. Youngest Indian Cricketer to score 300 runs in Test at the age of 25 years(Karun Nair).